Tuesday, April 20, 2010

V is Veggies

It was a happy day in the small town of Maryhill. The sun was shinning and i had my tongue locked on the delicious ice cream. The chocolaty goodness was dripping down my new white blouse. I sort of had a stomach ache but that didn't matter because i had my favorite thing in the world, ice cream and lots of sugar! But then the monster came. it was big, huge in fact, and it had the worst thing possible in its mouth. VEGETABLES!!!!!!! It was the Veggie Monster. And the Veggie monster of course is.....MOM!!!!!


I was frightened out of my socks. My ice cream fell to the dirty ground. The Vegetables were getting closer. The Artichoke, Beets, Brussels sprouts, Cabbages, Gourds, asparagus and mushrooms. All coming closer and closer into my disgusted mouth. The vegetables came so close i had no choice but to open my mouth and except it.


Yet some vegetables are delicious like carrots, peas and of course pumpkin but only as a pie. yum!! But those vegetables they were forcing down my throat they were disgusting, repulsive and made my stomach turn. The nauseating green makes me want to up chuck and the taste is to disturbing to even talk about.

A weird thing started to happen to me. My stomach ache... It was slowly leaving my system. I started to fell better. The sadness and pain was traveling faster now, out of my body. instead of pain filling my stomach flowers and happiness took its place.

Even though you think of Vegetables as what i thought of them, being repulsive, disgusting and just to green, but know i think of them as, being wonderful, helpful and healthy. When i had the stomach ache i was hurting. But when i took those vegetables into my mouth it cured my stomach ache. So now i love vegetables and you should too.

LIFE LESSON: Eat as many vegetables as you can, it cures stomach aches.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Kate! This really shows how you feel about veggies! I agree that carrots and peas are the best veggies. I also agree that not all veggies are disgusting. Thanks for teaching me that veggies will help a stomach ache. I didn't know that! Awesome post Kate and I hope that one day we will share some carrots!

    ReplyDelete