Saturday, April 17, 2010

D is Dreams

I felt my body slowly fading out of this world, into a deep sleep. My head sank into my soft pillow. Then i heard "YOU JUST WON A MILLION DOLLARS" i was amazed. "what are you going to do with a MILLION DOLLARS?' I thought....... and thought and though some more.

I cant believe it i have won a million dollars. I would buy the biggest house in the world. It would have a under ground pool (which isn't even possible), a TV in every room. In my bed room i would have a hot tub and a huge bed that takes up half of the room.

Besides my huge house i would buy 7 cars, 3 Friaries in different colors, 1 pink punch buggy, and 2 different types of Porches. Everyday i would take out each car and feel the rush of the air pushing my hair behind me.

With the rest of my money i would give it the world hunger and make sure every one would have enough to eat. I could feel myself suddenly leaving my perfect world. My eyes were opening to a world of bright light. i was back in my old bedroom, in my bed. It must have been a dream.

Dreams are what make sleeping fun. Dreams are what get you scared and happy in the morning. Dreams are my favorite alternative world.

LIFE LESSON: Even Sleeping can be fun!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment