Wednesday, April 21, 2010

B is for Blogs

I am sitting there in my seat while my bum is starting to hurt, but it doesn’t hurt as much as my head, my head in pounding as I try to think of a blog topic. I am getting as frustrated as you can get. I start to want to pull my brain out and get a new one that could get an idea. But then suddenly I have an idea, I guess that transplant can be cancelled.


What are blogs? Definition: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies! I think that blogs are something that you can use to spill you thoughts out for anyone to hear. You can write anything that you want on a blog. I feel free when I write a blog, because no one is telling me what I can and cannot say.


I bet I am not the only one in the world that can’t think of a topic and instead of getting good grades they get bum sores from thinking so hard. That is what I should write about, blog ideas. It’s a wonderful idea, amazing in fact. These are steps of thinking of a blog topic.


1. Grab a pencil or paper. When your hands grasp that pencil slowly bring it to the wonderfully new clean piece of paper.
2. Sit and think. Let you imaginative brain go crazy and think of anything.
3. If you can’t think of something you can get out of your seat and jump up and down. Feel your feet come off of the floor in a fast motion.
4. Make sure that you choose a topic that you enjoy
5. If you still can’t think of a blog topic come to my blog and look at some of these blog topics:
- Do a blog on blogs
- Write one about vegetables
- Car rides
- What you really hate or love
- Hobbies
- Family
- Do one on your pets
- Talk about other people’s posts

With these ideas I will bet that you will come to school one morning and will await your blog mark. And when it arrives you will be the happiest girl/boy alive. The spirit will arise out of you centre, the joy will take over and you will jump out of your seat, because you have gotten the best grade in the class.


LIFE LESSON: if you need a blog idea make sure you like the topic first and put all of your energy into it to get a good grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment