Tuesday, April 6, 2010

S is for Showers


STRIP....... I walk into the Shower. I feel the hot water and fancy shampoo run down my beautiful, luscious hair. feeling beautiful and feeling like a diva, like in the movies i wiped my hair around getting shampoo every where. The shampoo everywhere made it dangerous like a Indiana Jones movie. What would he do. i took my shower handle and sprayed all of the shampoo away. The shampoo didn't stand a chance. It was terminated.



I started to sing the Indiana Jones theme song. The hot water was suddenly cold as i heard the toilet flush. then i knew, It was conditioner time. i took the conditioner and squirted it all over my new freshly clean hair. The conditioner sat at the top of my hair like a birds nest. it was cold, like a polar bear covered in snow covering my head. while the steamy water made contact with the snowy conditioner it started to run down my skinny, movie star look face. It ran down my head.


OHHH NOOO the Conditioner made a travel down to the front. my eyes they were stinging. The devil Conditioner burst into my dangerously awesome green eyes. I pitched a high scream. I am not going to repeat. But what will happen if i don't. My hair will turn green, and be a frizzy mess. Ill have to tough it out. I took the shampoo and sprayed the whole bottle on my head. It was a bad idea. i missed my head and the floor get very clean.


Yet my feet were slipping and turning and then............ my head took a visit to the shower floor. I couldn't get up, i just kept falling back down. the floor was like a 5 year old child and i was the Cotton candy. i kept being eaten.


Getting up i feel out of the shower. visiting the floor for a reunion. I got up and tied a towel around my, soaking wet clean body. I was done and ready for school.



LIFE LESSON: when repeating never miss your head and trip and fall in the shower because the 5 year old kid will eat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment