Tuesday, May 11, 2010

do not open until 82

If your reading this it means that i am 82! Do you remember the good old days where we had long brown hair and side bangs, mabye now the style will be a mowhack with side bangs, or mabye everyone is bald.


I have stayed up at night and wondered what the future may be like. I imagine everyone wearing silver body suites and aliens invading our planet. But I wish that fashion doesn't change that much because I like the clothes this century. Do you remember the tight skinny jeans, and the tube tops. Btw the skinny jeans will always be in style. lol lol lol!!!!!!Oh my josh that reminds me of a song!!!!!!!! Jk Jk Jk lol lol lol I love your make up of my gosh i love your hair...... At Pine crest where we sang that song, it was soooooo popular.



I hope you remember all of our memories but I trust myself not to forget the best ones. Remember we used to dislike anonymous people btw it was Hannah but now i still hope i am bffs with her so that makes us bffetwro-translation best friends forever even though we are old.


With all of this texting language you might be 404-confused, but i hope your not because you wrote like this a few years ago. But Texting language isn't the thing that I want you to remember about when you were 12 turning 13. I want you to remember the good days where all you had to worry about was getting your blog in on time. I want you/me to remember playing on the playground and being bored in Evensong. I hope that i remember all of these amazing memories when I'm old and wrinkly.

PS. I hope i don't get wrinkles.

1 comment: